Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Here we go...

Never mind what to post, how should my free blog look? I chose my 2 1/2 year-old's favorite color...orange. Everything has to be orange with him. Open a 64-count box of Crayola's, and he'll grab orange right away, without fail.

He digs that my softball jersey is orange. He's also learning to swing a bat and golf club pretty well. I am going to resist telling him they make orange golf balls for as long as I can.

And what to name this blog? T-Snide with the hyphen, without, all lower case, some capitalization...oh, the choices! Long before there was T-Hud or A-Rod, and J-Lo was just Jenny from the block, a co-worker nicknamed me T-Snide. Not T-Schneid, as would be truly in line with my real name, and what some choose to call me. So I'll go with that, and while I historically have not hyphenated it, I've been changing that trend in recent years.

OK, that's just uncomfortable talking about my name that much. Let that be the last of it.

And welcome to my new blog. Orange you glad you came?

No comments: