Sunday, November 2, 2008

Are you ready for some...Women's Pro Bowling?

Sticking to my promise of finding better things to do than watch the Vikings, on this rare beautiful day in Minnesota in November, I am...watching women's bowling.

It's the fledgling resurrection of women's pro bowling, and I am rooting for it to succeed. There are two bowlers, neither of whom I know anything about, facing off for the title. One is pretty; the other not so much.

Being the predictable pig of a guy that I am, I am cheering for the pretty one.

In my defense, a sex symbol in women's bowling might help it succeed. But I don't think she's quite that pretty.

My real reason for cheering for her is that her style is more of a "stroker," while her opponent is a "cranker," and I appreciate that style more.

I'm not making that up, sicko. Get your mind out of the gutter and Google it.

No comments: