Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If I only had a Six-Pack to show off...

I did a very "guy" thing over the weekend. I washed a wool sweater and put it in the dryer. Accidentally, of course, as I honestly do know better.

It is a size L. The tag still says so, but the tag is now incorrect. My wife recommended we throw it in the wash again, and then stretch it out to flat dry it.

She was quite pleasant about my gaffe, considering she bought the sweater for me, and I've only worn it twice. Just for fun, I'll try wearing it before stretching it.

(Reading that last sentence to myself almost sounded redundant.)

2 comments:

Mac Noland said...

I did something similar except the sweater was hers'. While it cost me around $100, I haven't had to do laundry since.

TSnide said...

That was either very careless or quite brilliant!