Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another Saturday Night at My House

It seems every time I post a blog entry, I think I have to write a chapter of a book and include some deep thoughts, or something elongated to either make one chuckle, smile, or think. I don't tweet yet, but my other short thoughts end up as Facebook entries, so the blog posts tend to be infrequent and long. I hope to tweet soon, but also blog more, even if it means short, silly entries like this one.

So without further ado, here it is:

My wife and I are sitting on the couch together on this cold Saturday night. Romantic, no? No. We are both on our laptops, I on my blog and she playing Farmville. She's also on the phone with her best friend, while listening to Bette Midler, and two televisions are on. The boys are in the basement playing the Wii. I just think it's funny, nothing more.

No comments: