Friday, December 31, 2010

Rod Serling's Rockin' New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve, and here I am blogging. My wife is at work on her new third-shift job, and it's her birthday to boot. She also works tomorrow and Sunday nights.

As much as I wish she could be home, I'm still much happier on a night like tonight at home watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci Fi channel. I enjoy the stories, plus recognizing all of the actors before they were stars. Plus, as an introvert who doesn't really like to drink in excess for its own sake, New Year's Eve is pretty much the dullest holiday there is.

I'll be off to Florida Monday on business, returning Wednesday, so it looks like I won't be able to celebrate my wife's birthday with her until Wednesday night at the earliest.

Meanwhile, that looks like a young Sheriff Lobo on the tube...

No comments: