Thursday, August 13, 2009

Up Too Early for No Reason

I have absolutely nothing to say right now, although I do plan on a PGA Championship experience update soon. I went out for Monday's practice round, and could have posted something about that, but I am going again tomorrow and will wait until that's over with.

It figures the day I'm up at 5:30 with less than five hours of sleep is the day my wife is attending the PGA early to get some good looks at Tiger Woods. At least if I sleep in tomorrow, most of the guys I want to follow, including Tiger, tee off in the afternoon. But I did want to get a round in myself before heading off to Shakopee (to catch the bus to Chaska).

Oh well, here I sit...to stare at the ceiling until the boys wake up, or blog about absolutely nothing? Maybe a little bit of both, until I, hopefully, bore myself to sleep to get maybe an extra hour of it.

No comments: